Friday, April 18, 2008



It is no secret that I enjoy playing with toys at FOH.  My wife and I joke that my son Elijah and I will have to fight over toys when he gets older.  I don't know about that, but I figured I would post some pictures of some of my toys "in action".


The FOH Rangers



Here our rangers are attempting to run the show.  They didn't quite make it to the 'go' button, so I had to help them out a little bit.




This guys is so in love with the trackball




Putting good use to those muscley arms.....










Hope you all enjoyed looking at my toys.  More to come (hopefully).


-Chris




2 comments:

Lordfoh said...

Sweet. Inanimate objects can almost be LDs. We know where you stand my friend. See you on the course!

HAHAHA!!

BTW my word verification ended in SOB...i guess i deserved that.

Eugene and Heather Brown said...

Comedy Brah!!